UPDATE (5/16/19): The registration period for the 2019 HNS Conference is now closed.
Registration for the HNS2019 Conference (to be held June 20-22, 2019) in Oxon Hill, Maryland is open January 2 – May 15, 2019
- Early Bird Registration – Jan. 2-Feb. 15 – Save $100 by registering early!
- Regular Registration – Feb. 16-Apr. 15
- Late Registration – Apr. 16-May 15 – Some special add-ons not available during late registration period.
With your conference registration, you will receive:
- two full days of programming (Friday and Saturday)
- an opening reception Thursday evening with hors d’oeuvres
- two $15 breakfast vouchers
- buffet lunches on Friday and Saturday
- a banquet dinner on Saturday night followed by a closing party
For additional cost, you will also have the option to add on:
- preconference workshops on Thursday
- a “Hooch Through History” tasting event on Friday
- pitch sessions with agents and editors
Registration at the regular rate is $525 for members, $595 for nonmembers. This year we also have a special student rate of $175 for currently enrolled university students (includes all programming, lunch buffets, and Thursday evening reception but does not include Saturday evening banquet).
If you’re already registered and want to drop or add an item from your registration, go here to make changes. If you need additional information, please contact Registration Chair Maryka Biaggio at email@example.com.
When you register please volunteer to help out at the conference! It’s a great way to network, mingle with others, and provide a service to our volunteer-run conference.
We look forward to seeing you in Maryland!