Registration is open for the 2021 conference. Early-bird Registration was Feb 15 – Mar 15. The Standard Registration period is Mar 16 – Jun 20. Rates are $259 for HNS members and $289 for nonmembers.
The Historical Novel Society is an all-volunteer organization that promotes the enjoyment of historical fiction in all its forms. You can become a member of the Historical Novel Society at the main HNS website.
Already registered and want to add another master class, another pitch, or a query-critique session? Here’s an easy way to do so.
- Find your confirmation email. The email subject line will read: Registration Confirmation to North American HNS Conference.
- Click on the link within the confirmation email to claim your registrant account. The link text reads ’sign up for an account’.
- Select the green button Claim My Account and when prompted, use the same email you used to register.
- If you already claimed your account, use the View and Manage Your Information selection along with your email and the password you established to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can request a password reset.
- Once you’re there, choose Registrations to update information about your choices and select 2021 Virtual HNSNA Conference Created Nov 26/2020 (that’s the name we used for creating our registration page).
- Choose the Edit button to add options to your registration and then scroll through your registration form to select additional items. If your choices result in additional fees, the system will use the credit card you have on file.
- One caveat: assistance is needed to change anything that triggers a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to do so.